Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I received this letter from my sister & am reprinting it in its entirety. This is an issue that hits close to home for our family as my dad and both of my grandfathers died prior to the age of 55 from CAD (Coronary Artery Disease). I know things might be tight right now, so if all you can donate is a prayer tonight, that is plenty in my mind. But, if your budget allows, $5, $10 or whatever you can is great for this cause. You will get a receipt for a tax deduction at the end of the process.

Nick Paredes,
Everyone knows someone affected by heart disease or stroke. So this year I am joining others throughout Sony and walking for this cause. In memory of those I have lost and those I know who have survived, I have set a personal goal to raise $500 for the American Heart Association. I need your help in reaching my donation goal.
You can help me reach my goal by making a donation online. Click on link included here and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. If you prefer cash, check, or money order please e-mail me at joesette@selresearch.net and we can make other arrangements.
Thanks for your help in making a difference.
CLICK HERE to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AHA - Silicon Valley
Joesette Paredes