Thursday, December 02, 2004

Pitcher's Wife To Sleep With Team

Now that I got your attention, Major League Baseball pitcher Kris Benson's wife Anna (who has her own website) was recently named FHM's (For Him Magazine) "Baseball's Hottest wife." First let me say I didn't know there was such an "honor" bestowed upon baseball players wives.
As part of her rounds of interviews after receiving this distinguished reward she went on the esteemed Shock Jock Howard Stern's Radio Show...where she proceeded to say, "I told him (Kris Benson)-- because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time -- I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team, coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."
Stern, in his typical fashion, egged her on..."Mike Piazza just did a back flip," Stern said. "Even the coaches? What about, like, the bat boys?"
Anna's replied, "If I'm lining them up, I'll (also) circle into other teams. Whatever team he's playing, I will screw all them, too."
Benson went on to say she and Kris are so into each other, they've had sex in many of the stadiums where he's pitched, including PNC Park and Three Rivers Stadium.
Stern asked if she'd share him with another woman... Anna replied, "You know, if that's what he came to me and said that he needed, then that's what he would get, because he is my entire universe. I adore my husband. He's a saint. ... He took me out of hell."



So I can imagine the reprucussions of this....Kris' team mates will be like, "hey Kris, wanna go to the strip club tonight?" & lure him into many other provacative situations just so they can get a shot at his wife.