Thursday, July 24, 2003

So Kobe goes out and buys his wife a $4 million ring to apologize for his affair. What a joke. Their is a lot of forgiving that can happen for $4 million, but unless you are true to yourself, it is worthless. I really hope this was a one time thing for Kobe and he got caught, but my instincts tell me there were others. I would''t be surprised to start reading the stories of other women who say they've been with Kobe. It will be interesting to see how things move forward from here in the press. I wonder what Katelyn Faber (pictures of Kobe's Accuser) thinks of this?

Maybe not as much as you think. According to a report on MSNBC, a guy who threw a party a week ago says Faber bragged of her fling with Kobe at the party and she even described parts of his anatomy. Even if this is sketchy information, wouldn't you think someone so shaken up wouldn't be attending party's 3 days before charges were filed against Kobe?
In this same story, Tom Leykis (talk radio host) has to defend himself for naming Faber as the defendant. I agree with his position 100%, how can you can have a fair trial where you know the name of one person and not the other.”