Friday, July 25, 2003

This from a story on espn.com...."I have a copy of the timeline; whatever happened, happened between 11:14 p.m. on June 29 and 12:35 a .m. on June 30. A 19-year-old hotel employee goes off duty at 11 p.m. A phone call is made from Kobe's room at 11:13 p.m., apparently to the Newport Beach house where his wife Vanessa and their daughter are staying. To me, this is classic screw-around mode, not I'm-about-to-commit-a-felony mode. By calling he pre-empts the surprise call from home that will interrupt the planned festivities. Then, whatever happened happened. And by 12:36 a.m., a pay-per-view movie is ordered in Kobe's room." I'd be interested in knowing what movie was rented...hmmm. Regardless, someone who might have just committed assault wouldn't be thinking about what movie he is going to buy...he's thinking, "how can I get an alibi." I said it before, I'll say it again...the more that comes out, the more I think this girl is telling a lie.