Monday, May 02, 2005

Weekend Tidbits

Wow what a weekend. I spent most of Saturday cleaning out the garage in preparation of our upcoming Mother's Day Weekend Garage Sale. I took stuff down from rafters, out of rubbermaid storage boxes and, mostly, out of black garbage bags (old infant clothes).

Saturday night we went to my Co-worker Val's house where 2nd place was the theme. I came in 2nd in the Cranium board game we played and 2nd (out of 6) in Texas Hold 'em. 2nd place Sucks.

Sunday morning started late because Nana & Papa took the two boys overnight Saturday night. I woke up around 9:30 am and went to Church. When I got back it was back to work....pressure washing the driveway & turning the old dog house into sandwich boards for the aforementioned garage sale. Later in the evening some friends came over with a U-haul full of stuff for the sale. They have a lot of stuff to sale...35 inch Sony Tv, Entertainment Centers, Air conditioner, Clothes, Blow-Dart Gun, you name it. the sale should be a good one.