Friday, August 12, 2005

Bowling Night

Last night was bowling night. It was one of those nights when you score better than you actually bowl. I shot 251, 228, 198 for a 677 series. This raised my average one pin to end the Summer season at 220.43. In order to shoot a 251 you have to have a couple really bad counts mixed in with some decent strings of strikes...which was the case in that first game. We had weird set of lanes. The left lane hooked 6 boards less than the right lane. The right lane had the "normal" shot, so the left lane was the one which was the problem. I needed to double in the tenth frame of the last game for our team to sweep the night but after having gone open, open in the 8th and 9th I had lost my line and threw a terrible shot. I ended that last game with three opens in a row...OUCH!.