Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's about time!

It has been a while since I last posted. I'm going to start this thing up again and see if I can keep it rolling. There is a good reason I haven't posted....I've been busy. With the five-year-old running us all over the place and the 19 month old running us ragged, not to mention I've been travelling a lot for work...the time just slips away.

Here's my upcoming schedule (remember I work in Bothell, WA).

Aug 15-18 - San Jose - Work
Aug 30 - Sept 1 - Boston - Work
Sept 2 - Sept 11 - Vacation in Montana
Sept 12 - 14 - San Jose - Work
Sept 19 - 23 - Jury Duty
Sept 26 - 29 - San Jose - Work
Oct 10-13 - San Jose - Work

So as you can see I'll be on the road almost as much as I'll be home over the next month and a half.

On the plus side, I'll be seeing my daughter in San Jose this coming Monday. I'm taking my son (Ryan) with me on this trip. After we fly down and check into our hotel we're going to drive over and take her to dinner. Should be fun. She's only met Ryan once before so it's good they see each other again. All these trips to San Jose should give me a few more opportunities to see her.