Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weekend

Friday night started off with some fun times. We went to my son’s (Ryan) sock hop. If you’ve never been to a sock hop at an elementary school, boy you are missing out…lol. There was dancing, fishing, train rides, bounce houses, and a lot of food! Ryan and Logan had a great time. It was a great event put on by the PTSA. I vowed afterward to be more involved in the PTSA next year. We’ll call it my late New Year’s resolution.

 

It rained most the weekend, especially Sunday, and caused us to stay indoors. Logan gets real restless when the weekend is spent indoors. I took Ryan to See SCHREK the Third on Saturday afternoon and Marsha surprised me with a babysitter for Saturday night and we went to see Georgia Rule. Schrek was funny, but I didn’t think it lived up to its two predecessors. Georgia Rule, which I expected to be a typical Chick flick, pretty much lived up to the hype. I like Durmott Mulroney (SP), but I can’t stand Lindsay Lohan. She was pretty bad in this role and anyone else would have made this a better watch.